Monday, April 12, 2010

~monday~

Hello, and welcome to the end of another Monday... This one was a hard one, for one thing I had an awkward boy flirting with me, a Spanish quiz I completely forgot about and all of the computers in my house are down.. except for my dads but he is in Chiacgo right now. So here I am sitting in the library typing out my blog about just how awlful my Monday has been. So thank God its OVER... Now to that awkard boy I mentioned earlier. He has a really awlful name... so awlful in fact that i can't say it in case by some strange chance he happens to read this, and in which cased he would know right away I was talking about him. He doesn't shave and has an awkward mustache. Enough said...... What gives guys the impression that making fun of you is away to get girls to like you? Maybe that worked in kindergarten but not now. And secondly laughing with your mouth open but no sound coming out... WIERD!!! NOT DIGNIFIED... EVER!!!!!!!! Guys you taking notes here?
Well anyway there are to many things to get into about how "special" this guy is (he wears a speedo)
But Stay Strong Everybody... Monday is almost over... Four Days TO Go!!!!
~Maggie

No comments: